Biogas Treatment and Utilization
Biogas, a by-product of the anaerobic digestion process, contains valuable methane, a highly flammable fuel with incredible money-saving potential.
In many cases, biogas contains hydrogen sulfide (H2S), a by-product gas that must first be removed prior to biogas burning or utilization in order to reduce health risks, equipment corrosion, and harmful sulfur emissions from entering the atmosphere.
ADI Systems offers biogas treatment for H2S removal to assist with waste-to-energy projects. This can be achieved using either biological or chemical scrubber technologies. We have extensive experience supplying complete biogas handling, treatment, and utilization systems for the recovery of renewable energy from wastewater and organic waste.
Benefits of Utilizing Biogas
- Reduce your plant’s energy costs
- Replace conventional non-renewable energy sources
- Improve your company’s carbon footprint
- Produce heat and/or electricity on-site under your control
- Sell excess electrical power from gen-sets to the local grid for profit
- Create a reputation of being environmentally responsible
- Potential to receive financial incentives to produce green energy
Our biogas technologies can help your facility harness biogas to be used in the following applications:
- Internal combustion engines
- Fuel cells
- Boiler and steam generating systems
- Sludge dryers