ADI Systems Inc. requires a Project Engineer for its expanding team of professionals. Based in our Fredericton office, this opening is a full-time career-oriented position. ADI Systems Inc. is part of the ADI Group of companies and provides wastewater treatment options to clients worldwide.
- Procurement, cost estimating, schedule maintenance, quality control, site safety, project administration and project status reports;
- Liaison with customers, consultants and contractors;
- Project supervision which will include extended travel duration;
- Writing proposals, cost estimating and establishing effective schedules.
- Skills in leadership;
- Willingness to travel;
- Registration as a Professional Engineer or Engineering Technologist
- 2-5 years of experience with construction of commercial and industrial projects is required;
- The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
ADI Group Inc. is an Atlantic Canadian employee-owned company that delivers projects around the world. We offer a dynamic, professional work environment for career-minded individuals.
If you are interested in working for a growing multi-disciplined company, we encourage you to apply in confidence by e-mail, fax, or mail to:
Pauline Chapman, Manager of Human Resources
ADI Group Inc.
370 Wilsey Road
Fredericton, NB E3B 6E9
Fax: (506) 451-7451
ADI Group Inc. is committed to Employment Equity and offers a competitive salary and progressive employee benefits package.